Thursday, September 26, 2013

Grieving


Comforted by this song this morning. A friend posted it as her little brother passed away this morning from a car accident. My heart is grieving for her. My Grandpa is headed to Heaven too. We don't know how long, only God knows. Selfishly I really want him to stay here with us longer. But talking with the girls about what Bobby will get to do in Heaven someday reminds me of how wonderful it will be for him. He will get to see God and be completely healed from the pain of this cancer. He will see his father who passed away when he was only 4. Maybe see Muffin and Samantha again, Elle said maybe he will get to swim with sharks because in Heaven sharks will be nice. He'll get to meet grandchildren and great grandchildren that none of us ever got to meet yet. I wonder if their will be lots and lots of mango and breads and maybe pizza for him, or a heavenly equivalent as he hasn't been able to eat wheat for so long. Maybe God will put him in charge of some gardening. I wonder if their will be a Piano for him to play on. I feel kind of like a selfish child watching someone go off and move to someplace wonderful. Really wishing he could stay here with us, or we could all go with him now too. But I know someday we'll all get to go, but it's hard to be patient.
http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/It+Is+Not+Death+To+Die/2SZKBe?src=5

No comments: