Thursday, September 6, 2012
Ever since I was little God has sent me pennies in times i was lacking trust in Him. I remember one strong memory of pulling up to a place to get ice cream with my family after church very sad and full of questions for God about my life in my head. I stepped out of the car and there was a shiny penny laying in front of me with abraham lincoln faced up. I picked it up and read the 'in God we trust' and wanted to cry. I felt Gods presence and Him remind me of His control in all things. Well this morning has been also a time of questions and lacking trust. this whole morning Ive been wrestling in prayer. Well I went wash my hands to make the girls lunch and as i was walking to the oven my hands dripping with water I felt some thing heavy drip and fall off my hand and made a clink noise. Thinking i lost my ring I looked down to find a penny that just fell! I picked it up to find the same encouraging message 'in God we trust'! Don't know how it happened but I know it was from God and am thankful I could teach my girls about trusting in God today. Now whenever they find a penny they say. "It says 'In God We Trust'."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment