Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blessing In Christ

What an encouraging message today!
http://marshill.com/media/who-do-you-think-you-are/i-am-blessed

Praise God for our blessings!

"It's not the live you live for God. It's the life of God lived through you. It's Jesus sending the Holy Spirit to cause you to become a new person in Christ and to live by the power of the Holy Spirit. That doesn't mean there wont be effort on your behalf but it's Holy Spirit enabled grace empowered effort, and it's God's life for you. It's God's life in you, It's God's life through you by the power of the Holy Spirit. . . This means that a Christian cannot loose their salvation. . . Can Christ loose a Christian? Its not my salvation, salvation is of the LORD."
The Holy Spirit is the guarantee that you are God's possession. "He will keep you to the end."

Are you living as a cat or dog?
The Cat thinks I'm blessed I must be the best cat ever!
The Dog thinks, I'm blessed I must have the best master ever!

God does all he does so we will tell others how wonderful He is.

Decided to teach the girls a new Hymn, To God be the Glory, during breakfast today and really go through it and help them understand sentence by sentence what the writer was saying. They seemed to really like it. I think I'll do that more often with their Bible lessons. But as I was hearing this message, that hymn played through my mind.To God be the Glory, Great things He has done! Who loved He the world that He gave us His Son.

*Side note, did you know you can turn on the Spanish subtitles (or English). Great way to listen and be blessed and also refresh your Spanish if wanting that!

No comments: