Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Joyful day
Spent the morning cleaning, homeschooling, and enjoying my girlies and my husband and now for some nap time down time reading for mommy while daddy is at a work meeting. Just found this very encouraging blog from a mom of 7. This blog post brought me tons of encouragement I too want to be joyful everyday. We can't wait till we are rich and have everything just perfect (as I'm pretty sure that will never happen till Heaven). This last few years of our lives with a huge pay decrease has really taught us a lot and has been the best years of our lives so far just enjoying each other and our little blessings. I love our quiet moments at home together playing, baking, imagining together. Anyways, take a look and enjoy this post bellow:
my story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment