Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Recognizing the Voice of God


Recognizing the voice of God. Part One 05/22/12 Audio Archives http://www.intouch.org/broadcast/audio-archives

God speaking will be consistent with the word of God
“Sometimes when God speaks to us with will be in conflict with human reason.
“It is going to clash with our fleshly desires”
                -“I didn’t say that we cannot have fun and pleasure and joy and delight and happiness in living the Christian life.”
                -“I’ve got to believe what he says no matter how it seems and how I feel and what it might threaten within me.”
                -“You and I are as valuable as our faith is.”
                -“If we have little faith we’ll believe God for little things and if we have great faith we’ll believe God for great things and if we have perfect faith we will believe whatever He says.”
                -“The longer you and I live the Christian life and the more we see God working in our life the quicker we can go from little faith to perfect faith.”
                -“If God said it, that settles it, it’s a done deal, it’s as good as done, even though it hasn’t happened already.”
“Oftentimes it will challenge our faith in some way.”
                -Ask God if this doesn’t challenge my faith at all is this really from You?
“Oftentimes when God speaks He calls for courage.
                -If we are fearful by nature He is going to challenge us to help us build courage.

No comments: