Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Snowballs and Santa's Workshop

Elle in the snow

Natasha and Mommy (and Claira) with Mr. Snowman

Once inside Natasha cuddled in my lap and feel asleep with in just a few minutes. She missed out on the hot "Cah-co" Daddy was making us.

We are excitedly getting ready for Christmas. We had several wonderful days of snow these past few days. The girls are at the age that they love to play in the snow now. We made a snowman, pulled the girls on the sled, and just enjoyed the beauty of it. I guess the snow gave me a craving for snowball cookies. Daniel brought home groceries tonight after a long day of job hunting and building his ukulele (that I can't give too much information out about yet as he wants to copy write the idea first), and we made a batch of snowballs! Waiting for them to cool a bit now before we powder them. With Daniel being out of work we have been working hard to be creative this year for presents. I'm pretty excited about all the homemade gift ideas that will cost us nothing or little to make for the girls. I'll have to post pictures as we make them. I asked Elle what she wanted Santa to bring her in her stocking this year and she said she wanted a cookie! She is constantly reminding me to sew her stocking so it's ready for the cookie Santa might bring her. :o) We'll I better go powder some snowballs! I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season so far.

Hope all is well,
Beth

No comments: